Thanks for your interest in purchasing a gift certificate. We have two types of gift certificates: a Blue Buddha Boutique gift certificate (good for in-person, email and phone transactions), and a PayPal gift certificate, redeemable using the shopping cart system on our website.
Please read the descriptions below for detailed information on both kinds of certificates. Note that our gift certificates expire one year from purchase date, whereas the PayPal gift certificates do not.
Blue Buddha Gift Certificate Information
Please contact us to purchase a Blue Buddha gift certificate. We can create a gift certificate for any amount, and it can be paid using a credit card or check. The gift certifcate is good for any supplies or finished jewelry we sell, as well as for private lessons.
Three ways to redeem your Blue Buddha gift certificate:
- Use it to purchase our items at many shows that we participate in. (Check with us first to be sure we'll accept your certificate, especially if the show is hosted by another a gallery or shop).
- Make an appointment to stop by our studio in Albany Park, and pick something out, or place a custom order.
- Visit our website to see if there's anything online that you'd like. Phone in or email your order to us.
Important Terms for Blue Buddha gift certificates:
- If purchasing an item in person, you will need to produce the physical gift certificate. If placing a phone order, please use the code on the certficate when purchasing your item.
- Certificates expire one year from purchase date.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
- Certificates can be refunded or exchanged 30 days after purchase date.
PayPal Gift Certificate Information
How to redeem your PayPal gift certificate:
- Visit BlueBuddhaBoutique.com. Shop and find an item you wish to purchase. Add item(s) to your shopping cart as usual.
- Select PayPal as your payment option. Log in to your account. You must have or register for a PayPal account to redeem this gift certificate. (To register, click Sign Up now .)
- When prompted, enter your gift certificate redemption code and follow the last steps to redeem your gift certificate.
- Printed Merchant Gift Certificates are transferable if they do not include a recipient email address. If they do include a recipient email address, that address MUST be used when the recipient is checking out. For security and verification purposes, the recipient may be required to verify identity using a credit card.
- Multiple gift certificates can be redeemed on a single purchase if they are in the same currency. Unused balances may be applied to other purchases.
- Gift certificates do not expire and do not accrue maintenance fees.
- Neither the merchant nor PayPal are responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
- Your use of your gift certificate is subject to the following terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
Recipient Cancellations — PayPal gift certificate recipients can cancel their gift certificate within 60 days of the purchase date and have funds refunded to the purchaser.
Refunds on PayPal gift certificates that were purchased using a credit/debit card will have the face value credited to that credit/debit card. Refunds on gift certificates that were not purchased using a credit/debit card will be placed into the purchaser's PayPal account.
PayPal gift certificates do not have an expiration date.
Merchants have the right to refuse a transaction. Many merchants require a confirmed address, which could require that a credit card and billing address be entered.