Hi B3 fans! We’ve started making videos to compliment our tutorials in order to better offer you more ways to strengthen your chainmaille skills. We’re beginning with the projects that have free PDF tutorials. Shaggy Loops is a great introductory weave that has many variations, from simple ring size substitutions to advanced designs that incorporate color fades and very tough rings.
We need your help! In order to make sure we’re going in the right direction with our videos, we would love to get feedback from you! We know many of our long-time customers already know shaggy loops … so we’d ask that you take a second to put yourself in the shoes of a newbie, or to just view the technical aspects of the video and consider what things we’ll need to look out for as we move to more complex weaves.
In particular, we have some questions that may be useful to help guide your feedback:
- What do you find helpful about our videos?
- What do you find difficult to understand?
- What do you think about the lighting? The sound?
- How is the point-of-view for the weaving demonstration?
- What sorts of projects would you like to see videos for?
- Rebeca particularly wants to know if the shower curtain ring demo is useful. (We use these rings in teaching, but perhaps they aren’t needed for video.)
Thank you so much for your input, we really appreciate it! Happy weaving.