Show season is here and many of Blue Buddha’s customers are busily working on replenishing their inventory, pricing and tagging jewelry, and planning their booth layouts for the summer show season. I’ve done craft shows for nearly a decade, and each time I do a show, I learn something. Over the years, sales have increased… Read more »
Tag: increasing sales
- Meet the Artist Behind Several Of The Most Beloved Modern Chainmaille Weaves
- DIY Crochet Fail That Will Make You Feel Pretty Great About Your Last Craft Project
- That’s So Metal: Creating a Chainmaille Quilt Square
- This Jewelry Artist Gives New Life To Discarded Objects & Adds Her Own Twist To The Historic Art of Chainmaille
- I Lost My Creativity To An Autoimmune Condition. And Then I Got It Back.
This blog contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click through and purchase something (even if you purchase something completely different than what I linked to). I thank those of you who click through; you're helping support an independent artisan and I appreciate that very much. <3