Show season is here and many of Blue Buddha’s customers are busily working on replenishing their inventory, pricing and tagging jewelry, and planning their booth layouts for the summer show season. I’ve done craft shows for nearly a decade, and each time I do a show, I learn something. Over the years, sales have increased… Read more »
Tag: increasing sales
- It’s Not About The Money: This Artisan Has Spent Twenty Years Making And Giving Away His Creations
- Woo-hoo! 90,000 Orders Shipped!
- Crafts Product Review: Brightech Magnifier Lamp Lightview XL 2-in-1
- Meet Karen Karon, The Author Of Two Of The Best-Selling Books About How To Make Chainmaille Jewelry
- The Complete List Of All Purple Power Chainmaille Kits
This blog contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click through and purchase something (even if you purchase something completely different than what I linked to). I thank those of you who click through; you're helping support an independent artisan and I appreciate that very much. <3