Using only small metal jump rings and pliers, you can create beautiful jewelry. It’s no secret we geek out on “whoa-how-did-you-make-that” super-intricate chainmaille projects here at Blue Buddha, but sometimes you just want to have a little fun and create something quickly you can wear out that night. Here are 10 project ideas that are… Read more »
Tag: free chainmaille patterns
- This Jewelry Artist Gives New Life To Discarded Objects & Adds Her Own Twist To The Historic Art of Chainmaille
- I Lost My Creativity To An Autoimmune Condition. And Then I Got It Back.
- How I Set Up My Phone To Play a Cash Register Sound Whenever Someone Buys Something On My Website
- It’s Not About The Money: This Artisan Has Spent Twenty Years Making And Giving Away His Creations
- Woo-hoo! 90,000 Orders Shipped!
This blog contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click through and purchase something (even if you purchase something completely different than what I linked to). I thank those of you who click through; you're helping support an independent artisan and I appreciate that very much. <3