Crafting has a number of benefits: it reduces stress, helps keep your mind sharp, and of course, delivers the sweet satisfaction of making beautiful things. Having a creative outlet can help balance our busy lives. But crafting, when done for long stretches of time or in poor posture, can leave you feeling not-so-great. Rebeca (B3… Read more »
Tag: neck pain crafting
- It’s Not About The Money: This Artisan Has Spent Twenty Years Making And Giving Away His Creations
- Woo-hoo! 90,000 Orders Shipped!
- Crafts Product Review: Brightech Magnifier Lamp Lightview XL 2-in-1
- Meet Karen Karon, The Author Of Two Of The Best-Selling Books About How To Make Chainmaille Jewelry
- The Complete List Of All Purple Power Chainmaille Kits
This blog contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click through and purchase something (even if you purchase something completely different than what I linked to). I thank those of you who click through; you're helping support an independent artisan and I appreciate that very much. <3